Using the Website
Thank you for accessing the TOMORROWLAND website.
Please note the following items with regard to using this website.
TOMORROWLAND Co., Ltd (hereinafter “this company”) considers the appropriate management of personal information relating to our customers to be an important responsibility. We have therefore introduced the following policies for the protection of personal information, and will ensure that all personal information is used properly and managed safely to maintain privacy.
- Whenever a customer is asked for personal information, the intended use will be stated clearly and consent sought from the customer.
- Personal information provided by the customer will not be used for any purpose other than to provide products, services or related information of this company.
- Except when the express consent of the customer has been obtained or when there is another legitimate reason for doing so, personal information will not be supplied to any company having a relationship with this company or to any other third party.
- On request for disclosure, correction, cessation of use, deletion etc. of personal information provided by the customer, this company will act appropriately with reasonable speed after first obtaining confirmation that the party making the request is indeed the customer.
- In addition to obeying laws, and following the regulations and guidelines relevant to the protection of personal information, this company will manage personal information supplied by the customer in an appropriate and safe manner.
- This company may review the above-described policy. In such a case, notification of all changes will be provided on this website.
Copyright, Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
Secondary use, including copying, reuse, sale, publishing etc., of any content (brands, designs, illustrations, drawings, logos, photographs, text, audio, video etc.) without prior consent from this company and the copyright holder is strictly forbidden under the law.